The security of our services and your data is very important to us. We take a range of measures to secure our services and your data. Those measures include the following:
- This website and its services use SSL/TLS certificates, resulting in site visitors connecting to the site with HTTPS, a secure protocol for exchanging information on the Internet. The certificates add a layer of secure encryption to the website, so any information users submit is encrypted.
- When you purchase a membership, we do not collect or obtain a copy of your credit card details. They are collected and securely stored by our payment processor, Stripe.
- Access to the backend/administrative area of the website by authorised administrators requires two factor authentication.
- We host our website with WPEngine, a leading hosting provider with solid security controls. At our request, WPEngine hosts this website on the Amazon Web Services platform in Sydney, Australia.
- Our website runs a range of security controls, including an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that consume the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses needed to keep the website safe.
- When you undertake a privacy assessment or build a statement or document with our services, we do not retain a copy of the PDF or Word document you have downloaded. The data you enter into the online forms to produce your assessment, statement or other document is retained in a separate database but only for 24 hours. All such form data is deleted automatically every 24 hours.