Welcome to P20BOT (pee-2-zero-bot)
P20BOT is a free service that will help you:
- understand the changes that the Privacy Act 2020 will make to New Zealand privacy law when it comes into force in December 2020, and
- assess the practical implications of those changes for your agency or organisation.
Once you’ve answered P20BOT’s questions and submitted the form, you’ll be emailed a customised “Privacy Act 2020 Preparedness Report” with the information you need. That report will provide:
- a quick summary checklist of practical implications based on the answers you gave to P20BOT
- the questions you were asked, your answers to them, and the information shown to you regarding the legislative changes and their implications, and
- a list of additional resources you may wish to dip into when getting up to speed with the Privacy Act 2020.